Any Flops guys....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ramshornpilot

getting sick of hearing the may 19th weekly message yet? I'm trying real hard not to take this to seriously, but the lack of effort on Nahill's part is starting to tick me off! Not that I'm in any hurry to hear about our next FA getting backslapped for serving the meals. I am just not a fan of "lack of communication." I think what I was told by some other guy's at APA recently is probably true. Nahill is here short term to slash cost's across the board, and then move on. He could care less what we as a group think, want, need, etc..... And after having a short conversation with him recently, I realized that I've had better conversations with the backside of my dog!! And as far as this new seniority list, all that was accomplished was switching which group of pilot's is more PO'd! I'm having a hard time figuring out how an RTA guy is now the most senior pilot at Flops!!??!! I think it sucks that they brought 2 stinking large cabins to the merger, which I never heard was "equall" untill Nahill flew into town, and we had 18, and now RTA people have access to these a/c before hundreds of flops guy's! There is no moving on in my book. All formalitires are strictly lip service. I was never big on wanting a union on property, but now?

And it sucks that the guys that were hired at Options the same time I was hired at RTA are STILL 150 numbers ahead of me inspite of the fact that my original employer is the controlling entity now. What's you point?

What's you point? I thought that RTA was no longer in business? Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that it was Raytheon Aerospace that was now waiting to take over the controlling interest? Were you a pilot for Raytheon Aerospace previously? And last I've heard, it has not gone through as of yet!

Latest resources

Back