Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

g159av8tor

Chicago Style
Just curious. Also, where is a good place to look for corporate openings?

Tailwinds...

Are there ANY flying jobs for that matter at FTY, RYY, PDK, or LZU? If so, fill me in, I haven't been able to secure even a CFI job around the area.

At FTY you have Coke, Home Depot, and GA Pacific. I believe Wachovia used to run 1 or 2 1900's on a shuttle route between FTY and CLT a few times a day as well. PDK has EPPS (Usually need to know someone), RYY has FlightWorx and LZU has Georgia Jet.

Good Luck,

--03M

G159-- Did you fly for Phoenix out of VPC?

9103M, yea I flew for Phoenix out of VPC for nearly 3 years. They've got a bizillion resumes on file and are NOT currently hiring--even guys whom flew there previously, took all that military and international experience with them, and were subsequently furlouged from an airline.

It was a fun and well paying flying job right out of college, but I really do prefer "flaps up, heading, altitude select, vertical speed, auto pilot on". I've done some stupid, crazy, interesting, once-in-a-lifetime stuff flying for them in airplanes over land and sea and during layovers--whether we had 1 crew or four crews on station. And there was the time or two that involved the base commander's daughter in Rosey Roads or Pt. Magoo or North Island (maybe New Port). I've already wrote too much, my wife reads this board...

Tailwinds...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back