Any ASA Rjs left to fly?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

bailout

I drove by the MX pad last Thursday and I counted 17, yes 17 RJs crammed in there! WTF? (only 2 70s, the rest 50s)

How many will be left when Delta decides to axe the MCO ops? A few destinations have already been put on the chopping block.

I hope next month picks up. Im on call me first reserve and have not flown in 3 weeks. Im not at the botton of the list either. In march i flew 85 hours.

I hope next month picks up. Im on call me first reserve and have not flown in 3 weeks. Im not at the botton of the list either. In march i flew 85 hours.

If you're call me first and not flying at all, are you pretty junior on the list?

Should be getting more than once every three weeks on the RJ, or so I'm told by the ppl I know on the RJ.

3000 hours block increase for next month is what was quoted by Flight Ops management, but what do they know?

It looks like I'm just above midway on the list but not able to hold long call yet. People under me are flying more than I am. Looks like I will be on reserve for a long time. Oh well I'm just happy to have a job. Lets hope next month will be better.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back