Another success for Kathy, Cudo's!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rvsm410

Sorry for writing so late, I have been busy in training and have been remiss in telling everyone here how much Kathy Sweeney; AKA “Resume Writer” helped a friend of mine and ME get new jobs. Yea, Yippee, finally..Huh!

Anyway I’ll talk about my experience with her. She started several months ago with a complete rewrite of my résumé, when she was done she brought out my concise skill sets for the hiring managers in a nice neat format that got a lot of attention, and a few interviews within a few weeks. I then called and set up an interview coaching session with her, where we discussed my situations, past employment and other particulars that would be addressed at the interviews, also all of today’s standard personality questions asked by most HR folks.

I have to tell you, at first I was skeptical about seeking her help, but I must admit now that her work with me was the “best investment” I ever made. All the training, licenses are all fine a well, we all have to earn them, but with out a “great” resume and training in today’s world of Human resource hiring, most people are just another number, lost in the pile of red tape.

In a matter of 3 months she took me from almost leaving aviation all together to landing a real good job and a great airline. As for my friend, well he did even better than I did and got on with THE airline to be with in Memphis!!

Thanks Kathy, you were great!!!

Here is her info just in case you need her!

Col. Bill ret. USAF

Kathy Sweeney

Certified Professional Resume Writer

The Write Resume

www.awriteresume.com

480-726-9052 (In Arizona)

1-866-726-9052 (Outside Arizona)

Trust Your Career To A Professional

Col. Bill,

CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!! I know you've been working hard for a long time to get a good job. I'm happy to hear the news. Wish we could've flown together a bit when you were still doing that. The retired mil guys were some of my most-favorite people to work with. Good luck.

Thanks, its been a heck of a learning experience, alot different than 20 years ago for sure. I would love to still be flying, but dispatch isn't bad, infact it's a blast for me. Hopefully we will run into each other someday..

He He

I'm only good for name, rank and serial number! but its a dispatch gig west of the Mighty Miss.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back