Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
goofyleftwich said:
bad week for the PFT operators
I don't think the geewiz boys have much to hide or explain. I know flame bait when I read it and these shots at Netjets are just that, at the expense of the tragic crashes of the last week(not NJA). It's sad that people have lost lives in the recent accidents. When the NTSB reports, try to learn something.

Hey Deep676,

Why don't you stop being a pilot and start being a Lawyer. Since you care about definitions so fu*%ing much. Your such a pole smoker! Isn't there a message board for "guys who won the spelling bee in the third grade"? Maybe you should check it out.

peghead said:
Hey Deep676,

Why don't you stop being a pilot and start being a Lawyer. Since you care about definitions so fu*%ing much. Your such a pole smoker! Isn't there a message board for "guys who won the spelling bee in the third grade"? Maybe you should check it out.
Well use the wrong word with feds once and try to back out of it in court. Once they have documented what you said the first time you spoke to them. One simple word can get you in a world of hurt. Also if you are going to address me use the right screen name!!!!!!

Dep676 said:
Yes I know it was. It wasn't a ferry flight.
At NJA a repo flight is used synonymously with ferry flight and yes I know the difference.

Thanks for your concern.

HD

Moderator!!!!!

The Title Of This Thread And The Inaccuracies Of Its Contents Are Nothing Short Of Defamation And Lible. I Call For The Immediate Removal Of This Thread!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back