Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Taz...Tsk, Tsk, Tsk

Taz,
If you are a pilot you should be ashamed of yourself!!!
This is supposed to be a forum for the free exchange of views and/or ideas. While you are free to disagree with someone here, you should keep your opinions as to someone's character to yourself. Those type of personal attacks have no place here and the professionals I know would never use this medium in that matter.

In addition, using someone's real name here while hiding behind a veil of anonymity is not only reprehensible, it is the act of a coward. Also, if what pilotyip said is true;that you revealed information here that he divulged to you in private, then you have no class whatsoever.

I am one of the aforementioned pilots who have been recently released by USA Jet. And, while I am not pleased with my current situation, I will jump at the chance to go back to what I know to be an excellent company. So, if you have some axe to grind with USA Jet or pilotyip personally, I suggest you be a stand-up guy and do it in the proper manner.

Now, I know pilotyip personally and find him to be a man of integrity. However, I do NOT know you. So I cannot comment on your character, except in the context of your comments here. But I can and will say, that from them, you do NOT seem to be a man of integrity. Having said that, I do not expect you to provide the apology Pilotyip so richly deserves, but I encourage you to do so nonetheless.

By the way...Do you kiss your mom with that mouth?

*back to the thread*

hold onto your hats people, it could get very interesting around here in the next month or two...but you didnt hear that from me ;)

I flew for USA jet, reliant and grand aire. I can tell you by far the best place to fly for was reliant. The reason they went out of business had nothing to do with not being able to pay the bills.

Any yes USA jet DO Ray m. is absolutely one of the biggest p.o.s., lying ass managers I have ever had to deal with.

But their is salvation I am not flying for the big brown and life is alot better.

Ameristar and UPS Deal

I don't see much Ameristar DA-20 flying, did they put thier airplanes on the rumored UPS scheduled runs?

Real quick on the bad mouthing here.

I am in a hiring pool with USAJet, I was interviewed by Randy (PilotYip), he seemed geniune to the good of the company, and the company as a whole seemed organized and geniune.

TAZ, we all are under assuming names here, you need to keep it that way.

If you got a beef, hit the little PM button down there.

As far as Ameristar, they had some advertisments last month or so about pilot hiring, has something changed recently?

Pilot Yip and TAZ

If I was Pilot Yip I would be pissed that TAZ not only posted his name on the internet, but also drug it through the dirt. I think you two guys need to talk man to man, face to face, and let the chips fall as they may (or bodies). If not quit crying on this message board.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back