Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

inthepool

My name is Inigo Montoya
I got the application in the mail today. Does that mean once I fill it out and send it in they'll call me for an interview, or is it just more paperwork for them to mess around with? I'd appreciat any current info from anyone who's recently been through the process. Thanx!

I suggest going the airlineapps.com route to be honest. I got an app in the mail too, sent it to the address on the app, only for it to be returned by the post office saying the box was closed. Sent it again to another address, came back again. Now it's sitting on my desk. If you go to americaneaglecareers.com you will see that they're promoting the airlineapps.com route. If Eagle is the only place you want to apply to using the system, it's free.

Hope this helps,

Ray

Just so you know, I've received three letters to schedule an interview. I faxed, US mailed resume, and did the online apps thing. I think they all work. In no case, did they need me to fill out an app prior to scheduling the interiew. It seems ok if you bring it with you.

Since I recently got a local pt 135 job, I guess I won't be making it to my scheduled interview. I'll let them know. That leaves one more spot open for you. Good luck!

I got the app in the mail with a letter saying that I should call them to schedule an interview and bring the app in to the interview.

AE interview scheduling

Has anyone called and scheduled their interview yet? Is there any interviewing over the phone at the same time, maybe something similar to express jet?

aviationinterviews website is down right now for maintenance or something.

FYI 18 newhires started on mon. the19th and this is the breakdown. New class every 2 weeks. Next class expect 50% prop 50% jet. Good luck.

6 ORD CRJ FO
6 SJU ATR FO
3 LAX SF3 FO
3 DFW SF3 FO

age breakdown of class?

just curious if anyone knows the age range for the class and/or the median age?? with the report of taking on 3 new jets a month, think some from each new class will get the jet?? (i know it might be hard to say from month to month)

Dont know the age breakdown but I would expect about 50% jet, for the next few classes. With no FO's bidding the CRJ (no pay increase and a 14 month seat lock) newhires should expect more ORD CRJ 700. 3 EMB's and 1 CRJ a month for the next 2 years, and about 18 newhires every 2 weeks. When the newhires show up on the sen. list we can find out there birth date.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back