American Eagle Invite Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This guy must have gone to Shebles.

The following are two most important lessons I learned about my aviation training! I went out of town paid certain amount of money and expected to get trained and pass FAA Check Ride. They had onsite examiners working for them

Commercial AMEL- Add on (Jan. 2003) was due to lateness of gear retraction on last take off before going in for parking.

Certified Flight Instructor: (Jan. 2003) certain things took place that I feel were unfair and against the FAA-Plan of Action. I retested few times at this flight school with two separate examiners and was unsuccessful. Thus, I left and came home to LA where I retook and passed. I am by far not stating I was not prepared for at least one of the exams. However, the majority of what occurred was inappropriate. I am unable to describe this with out a formal letter to you at this time. Think it requires both a full written letter and oral discussion which I’ll be more then happy to explain. What I have learned over the past two-half years is it made me a much better instructor and pilot for the long run! In conclusion this flight school has been able to escape MULTIPLE Attempts by the Las Vegas, NV FSDO. I was made aware of it after my departure.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back