Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pilot754

Hello:

Any and all help in preperation for AA-Eagle interview. I already have registered at aviationinterviews.com

Current time: 1210tt, 120MEL
comm amel, 24 age, with BA!

[email protected]

thanks

don't interview, you'll spend a decade waiting for an upgrade. how long did you wait for a call back? multiply that by a couple million for you CA upgrade. get on with a good regional like xjt or skyw

If AA starts recalling their flushbacks, upgrade time will drop. Plus its entirely possible this guy could get LAX SF3, greatly improving his QOL. Try www.eaglelounge.com for more information.

Whats the junior CA DOH on the SF3, ATR and EMB? Just curious..

American Eagle Invite

Hello,

I amwaiting to hear from Skywest. Expressjet has given me the e-mail thanks but no thanks please reapply in 3 month. Eagle is the first to give me a confirmed date (JULY 24, 2006) if skywest offers an invite to interview I'll go. If eagle offers me a position I can hold the letter of conditional employment up to 30 days and if lucky enough go to skywest. If not eagle would be reasonable. Do realize it is around 6-8 yr upgrade time as of now. things can chage for example if AA calls back then it will decrease. Also, I could move else where if need be. Right now I am 24 and single so being tied down at least for now maybe for another 2 years can have some fun. In addition my folks at the moment are willing to help suplement my living should I have to move out from the LAX sector. [email protected]

If you can get over the long upgrades then eagle is a good spot to be. Decent work rules/contract and QOL. Lots of bases. If you had 1000hrs PIC turbine right now then where would you go? Think you could get into SWA or FedEx? Exactly. Might as well live somewhere you want and enjoy life.

pilot754 said:
Hello:

Any and all help in preperation for AA-Eagle interview. I already have registered at aviationinterviews.com

Current time: 1210tt, 120MEL
comm amel, 24 age, with BA!

[email protected]

thanks
Make sure you send them your mesa recommedation.

YourPilotFriend said:
Make sure you send them your mesa recommedation.

...and make sure you post the gouge on here with your full name, address, phone number, and what you had for breakfast this morning...

No recalls now 'til Spring '08 is my guesstimate (see other thread re: 19 AA 757's going away next year).

Interview, get the job, take it if you have no other offers....but don't stop your job search. Ever.

Latest resources

Back