America West Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cosmotheassman

Does anyone know what the written test consists of at the interview?? What's different in the process since they got rid of the sim portion at the interview??

I think it is made up of similar type questions you would find on the ATP written test- I have yet to confirm that though. I had put a post on here asking for any info on the new interview format at AWA since they have dropped their sim, but nobody wants to talk about it- it must be top secret. Somebody must know something?

It's not a secret. I personally haven't experienced it...i did the weave back in the fall, but from what i hear it's a 20 question test right from ATP questions plus a couple essay questions (situational). Look at the scenarios on aviationinterviews.com...i.e. drunk captain, gpws, cargo light, no response at minimums and envision them as essay questions.

This is all hearsay, but I'm pretty sure the new process is close to the above. Obviously there is still a panel interview and I believe that is still similar to the way it used to be.

Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back