• Start date
  • Watchers 18

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not a bad guy. He's got more in his life than airplanes. He was someone I respected before I ever made the connection here, if that makes any difference. A modest person in the flesh who does his job based on my interaction with him.

Respectfully,

Lilah

AB, I think it was my "faulty" memory with respect to event we talked about.

Well, he continues to prove how much of an assho he is on all the boards tonght, soo....avcrapper I still say, you're a zero. You're a washed up wanna-be and a has been to boot. In other words

avbug = choker

the end

P.S. If you were a real man, you simply would've PM'd me yesterday to end this stupid thing and simply admit that you were wrong about an approach that you had no idea existed. However, you have taken this to the enth degree and that sir will be your demise.

Last edited:
get ready...he's writing his response...he's gonna yell at everyone who didn't take up for him.

My demise? It was childish babbling before, but now it's threats, is it?

Mmmm. I see.

Seeing as you can't find the light, have a ball.

As for the ASE thing...I believe I said I'd never heard of the approach in question. I don't believe I ever said it didn't exist. That was someone else. But all the same, listening to your blood boil is it's own reward, as is the patient pleasure of going for the record on your systolic pressure. Pop a nitro before you hurt yourself, and take some deep breaths.

What is this choker thing to which you keep referring?

Sad thing avcrapper is that my pulse didn't get above 65 writing and of my posts, therefore the blood never boiled. So, if I'm that calm - well... Again, spare everyone and PM me to keep this off the boards. As far as the word 'demise'...well, sir - I believe you will have to look that up in the dictionary. There is no threat intended. Evil turns unto itself.

Avcrapper...you are a whitty one! A regular intellect...that's probably why you use words that need to be looked up in the dictionary. Words like, what was it...nanny nanny boo boo choker? You had me at nanny nanny boo boo, but then, the whole choker avcrapper thing. Stop it, will ya? You're making me misty.

Seriously, demisemeister, you're one smart cookie. Far be it from me to trifle with the likes of you.

AvBug usually writes from a professional, knowledgeable, and helpful perspective. I've enjoyed reading his posts and always know that when he responds, it's worthy of my time to read it.

But hey - I think people who don't or haven't flown single engine airplanes in heavy IMC haven't really taken their lumps. Whether it was freight, corporate, or for pleasure or whatever - it's something that enriches your depth of understanding, knowledge of aviation, and improves your flying ability. That being said, it might be one of the best learning experiences out there. Not stupid. Unsafe? Maybe. But not stupid. Leave that kind of unfounded acusation for the weekend warriors to make. Not you AvBug.

I can feel it...he's gonna drop the B-bomb (brightspark)....I just know it!

I wasn't going to respond on this thread, but I couldn't resist.

Avbug...my take on him. He seems very knowledgable and very set-in-his-ways. If you don't agree with him, he'll turn your post into a pissing match to prove he's right.

It also seems weird that he's done everything in every type and has every rating, but if you fly a Single in IMC (which I'm sure he's done), you're stupid?? So what makes doing it now different from him doing it whenever he was doing it? Only avbug can tell you...because he's done it with more system failures than you and I and everyone else has combined.

I think the bug has lots of knowledge to pass on and most of his posts are good and worth while to read. Some of them, however, seem to be there to condescend more than pass on knowledge.

The problem is that everyone is human and makes mistakes...and no one is quicker to point out your mistakes than avbug. How about we just acknowledge them and move on. Remember your FOI? Learning is a result of experience! We're all learning...even you avbug.

-mini

... and then I went down a few more threads and read AvBugs ridiculous ranting about the "rocks". AvBug, you may be getting cenile, but don't belittle other aviators for thinking something difficult or especially hard that you yourself would not think of as requiring any additional planning or skill. As Traumahawk mentioned, varying degrees of difficult for varying degrees of skill. Even I myself, a once very pompous aviator, has found even more and more patience and understanding with my growing experience. I always wondered why the most senior-done-it-all-million-hour-all-typed pilots never were very cocky or confident. I think it's because they realized in their knowledge and experience that they had come from the very same stuff as the younger more inexperienced guys. Everyone has a few butterflies on their first solo, everyone gives it a little more thought and precision at night in IMC going into sharply rising terrain. Sure it becomes a little easier and routine after you've seen it a few times; but it should never become so monotonous as to be overlooked. And if you say you don't feel the same way, then I call bull$hit sir. Traumahawk is right, a tamed and respectful perspective is the stuff of truly experienced pilots. Don't make us think you aren't.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back