Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ALPA VIDEO of AirTran pilots at shareholder meeting/Nice Job!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fellows lets tone it down a little. Alaska and AirTran may become one big happy family real soon.

Ocity, ALPA and our union leadership are working together to put the most effective strategy to help the AirTran pilots accomplish their goal. They had a target number they were looking for to participate and they exceeded it. Did this event get the attention of the shareholders, you bet your ass it did. It was well organized and planned. If you look at the video, you will see how organized and how good that group looked out there. I was very proud of what I saw and know it is the beginning FINALLY of good things to come for this group as we get more guys onboard. Ocity, you have to realize AirTran is still a very young company. Many pilots are intimidated by the past actions of this management. The NPA did not have the resources to standup to this and many pilots knew this and were afraid to get involved. Positive well organized events like we witnessed at the shareholders meeting is a start and should have a positive impact on getting more pilots involved.

Totally agree. My point was that it still took us over two years to get a contract, even WITH massive displays of unity. Sorry to those overly sensitive brits and dwight Yokum fans whose panties are so easily twisted...chill out. Get a coke and some Chik fil-a.

Totally agree. My point was that it still took us over two years to get a contract, even WITH massive displays of unity. Sorry to those overly sensitive brits and dwight Yokum fans whose panties are so easily twisted...chill out. Get a coke and some Chik fil-a.

No, why don't you chill out and do some re-cycling, all that rain has soaked your brain.

We had a HIMS program before ALPA. That program's for quitters, and I ain't no quitter . . . . .

. . . . And you're still a doooooooshbaaaag!

Latest resources

Back