• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alltech - Lexington, KY

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Too late now, but for the next guy....I know a little. They are a good company that operates a lot of international trips(worldwide, but mostly S. America and Europe). They staff the aircraft with four pilots and will very often rotate crews via the airlines while on a long international trip. The down side is that their pay scale has been low. I would say well below industry standard. They lost one of their original pilots to a charter outfit. They got a rude awakening when they started interviewing and saw the salaries that were being requested. After about 6 months or so, they were able to get the guy that left for the charter outfit to come back. He got a raise, but it is still below industry standard for a Challenger 604 Captain. However, he is happy to be back home and I understand Lexington has a relatively low cost of living. Other than the pay, it sounds like a great company to work for. They have very quickly gone from a King Air to a Challenger 604. I don't think they are done growing just yet.

I heard from my contact that they are getting a Legacy. Problem is that they can't get it until sometime in 2010. I don't think they have inked the deal yet because of the wait time. I'll update when I hear.

Latest resources

Back