Allegiant Schedules??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

waterskipilot

What does a typical bid packet look like? Number of hard lines, reserve lines, days off, back-back trips, overnights...yadda yadda

How often does the 1 hour reserve callout become an issue?

And my most important question. How long will it take to get a PIE base as a newbie?

PS....Paul Sadiq...if ur reading this, send me a PM.

What does a typical bid packet look like? Number of hard lines, reserve lines, days off, back-back trips, overnights...yadda yadda

How often does the 1 hour reserve callout become an issue?

And my most important question. How long will it take to get a PIE base as a newbie?

PS....Paul Sadiq...if ur reading this, send me a PM.

Well, first off, I know the vast majority of their trips do not include overnights - you are back in your bed every night (only a few exceptions). That will be a big difference from your MD11 flying where you are likely gone for weeks at a time. I don't fly for Allegiant but I know some happy pilots who do fly for them.

Schedules vary by base...

LAS will normally have between 36-38 hard lines out of 47 lines. We only had 34 hard lines this month. Days off were a high of 19 and a low of 11.

SFB had 15 hard lines out of the 24 lines this month. Days off ranged from 13-19.

PIE had 7 hard lines out of 12 lines. PIE lines show a low of 15 days off to a high of 18 days off for line holders. Reserves are always 10 days off regardless of base.

In a few weeks, LAS will (I think) be the only base doing overnights. Everyone else will be 2 or 4 leg out and backs.

I don't think that the 1 hour reserve call out comes into play very often. I was on reserve in the right seat for a few months and have been on and off reserve in the left seat for about 14 months now and have only been given a 1 hour call out once.

With our current upgrade schedule, I don't think getting PIE (if not immediately) would take more than a couple months.

If you PM me your contact info, I'll be glad to pass it along to Paul.

Schedules vary by base...

LAS will normally have between 36-38 hard lines out of 47 lines. We only had 34 hard lines this month. Days off were a high of 19 and a low of 11.

SFB had 15 hard lines out of the 24 lines this month. Days off ranged from 13-19.

PIE had 7 hard lines out of 12 lines. PIE lines show a low of 15 days off to a high of 18 days off for line holders. Reserves are always 10 days off regardless of base.

In a few weeks, LAS will (I think) be the only base doing overnights. Everyone else will be 2 or 4 leg out and backs.

I don't think that the 1 hour reserve call out comes into play very often. I was on reserve in the right seat for a few months and have been on and off reserve in the left seat for about 14 months now and have only been given a 1 hour call out once.

With our current upgrade schedule, I don't think getting PIE (if not immediately) would take more than a couple months.

If you PM me your contact info, I'll be glad to pass it along to Paul.

How many incremental MD80s do you expect to get through the end of 2007? How many will be based at IWA (Mesa, AZ) and FLL?

Last I heard (always subject to change), we're getting 5 or 6 more aircraft this year. FLL and IWA will open with 2 airplanes a piece.

Paging Paul Sadiq......
Paging Paul Sadiq......
is King Air time really turbine PIC?

Stepping in to my Bunker gear....

I'm not Paul, but check out the Avatar. He's my Hero. I once was a Rebublican Redneck, now I'm an open minded Independant.....I'm not to far away from a raving lunatic liberal!! He'd be proud.

I'm not Paul, but check out the Avatar. He's my Hero. I once was a Rebublican Redneck, now I'm an open minded Independant.....I'm not to far away from a raving lunatic liberal!! He'd be proud.

We would welcome you with open arms
:p

Good information folks. How long is the hiring going to last?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back