Alleghney New Hire Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Desiday

Does anyone know when Allgheny will have a new hire class? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks. :cool:

good luck, don't hold your breath

well since management obviously doesn't seem to have a problem overworking/abusing us now. I don't forsee any new hire classes anytime soon but then since I'm not Ms. Cleo don't take my word as law.

I am sure nothing will be happening till after the 31st when Group supposedly emerges from BK and reveals 'The Big Plan'.

Oh, another factor will be the mesa ta, if they vote that piece of scheisse in, it'll pretty much finish off everyone else in the regionals, particularly us wholly owneds. :mad:

Good luck to you regardless....

Last edited:
I think its safe to say that nothing will be done untill the end of the month with the CH11 stuff around the bend. Hang in there. I read that 1 dash is goin back to PDT in April.

LOL, yeah from us the 'black sheep' of the family (what with our poorest ontime, completion, blah blah blah factors compaired to everyone else, at least according to mgm't)

LearLove said:
I think its safe to say that nothing will be done untill the end of the month with the CH11 stuff around the bend. Hang in there. I read that 1 dash is goin back to PDT in April.

Latest resources

Back