• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Alaska Re-branding?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am scheduled to fly 75 hours a month.....I do MY job.....If I'm sick I don't go to work.....everyone now....get it?

Last edited:
There's a job posting on the Alaska careers page for what is essentially a "brand implementation manager." They are going to take on something this big that could potentially kill the success if done improperly and they're going to have a new employee handle it? Maybe I'm looking at it wrong, but they aren't bankrupt, they have a very successful brand, if it ain't broke don't fix it. I know what some folks from other parts of the country think, but they will lose some loyalty doing this...

They need to advertise !!! You can't turn on a tv and watch for more than 30 minutes and see a Delta or Swa ad!!! Why hire someone to tell them this?? I guess I should apply and get the job:)

At least get that hideous thing off the tail :)

I kinda like the eskimo. I'm serious though when I say that until I was about 12 years old I thought it was a Sasquach on the tail. My parents moved to the NW from California when I was 4 and we travelled on Alaska at least twice a year, going down to visit relatives. Great airline, still have no idea why I never got the call for an interview. Oh well, I always wanted to be an American pilot anyways........Yipeeeeeeeeee!

I saw new American 737 a few days back :puke: I think we should keep the Eskimo.

I saw new American 737 a few days back :puke: I think we should keep the Eskimo.

I had an American crew tell me on an overnight that they thought their new livery looked like a Greyhound bus logo in the front, and Air Cuba, or something in the back. They also said that the company would be issuing new uniforms for the crew based on the new tail logo: Captain American suits for the pilots and Wonder Woman outfits for the flight attendants. Of course, he might have been kidding.

Bubba

They also said that the company would be issuing new uniforms for the crew based on the new tail logo: Captain American suits for the pilots and Wonder Woman outfits for the flight attendants. Of course, he might have been kidding.

Bubba

^^^^ now that right there is funny...I don't care who you are. ^^^^

Should call it Pineapple. Your in Hawaii more than Alaska.
I like Grandma on the tail. The Salmon3Salmon is the best though

Better than a crappy globe anyway.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back