• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Airtran management does it right

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOL, that commercial is so totally full of win.

Start bashing RJ operators, and heck, I might even pay to fly AirTran...

Nu

Why does AirTran try to make it look as though they have friendly FAs? In all of the commercial positioning I get to do, I have never seen a FA go out of their way and just stop to say this. "Hi, welcome aboard. I hope you enjoy you flight." Yeah right. They're normally standing in the front galley chatting away about non work related BS, and when they finally come out they aren't that nice. They have the same type of FAs that any other airline based in ATL or NY has; The ones with NASTY attitudes! Why do airlines think that they are pulling the wool over the general publics eyes with these BS commercials?

I hate SWAs boarding procedures, but they are the happiest and most friendly FAs in the industry that you can experience as a passenger. Every company has at least one or two that aren't very friendly, but of the majority SWAs are the most friendly.

NO, I don't work for SWA, and Yes I did live in ATL for 3 years and rode on AT and Delta as a paying customer. I've have plenty of experience in the back to give my HUMBLE opinion.

Pt P

Check out the new commercial we made that shows a blurred out SWA logo and passengers dressed like cows boarding. I hate management right now but a nice come back to SWA's recent commercial.

That is a great commercial, but they forgot to mention that those are "cash cows".

That commercial was funny! The only thing to make it better would have been a hot flight attendant.

Gup

I don't care who you are, that commercial was very funny.

WOW, Airtran gives there passengers drinks on the ground while they are boarding? I am betting that was a stretch. :)

Last edited:
Dude,

Were all of your 19,000 hours spent at SWA? :)

"Drinks on the ground while boarding...." Is not really a "stretch" at all. That's a little something they call "Business" or "First" Class in the Industry.

Welcome aboard....And please, enjoy the ride. ( And always remember to heed the signature line below. )

YKMKR

Last edited:
Correct.

Business class gets drinks while boarding. Just like every other airline's 1st or Business class...

The commercial was a good rhetort. I wish AirTran would air more of its commercials, some of those things are dang funny - they showed us a bunch in initial new-hire class from earlier marketing campaigns circa 2004-2006. Great stuff!

Wonder which department was responsible for capping off the fun commercials that probably would have resulted in increased revenue in new cities...

Latest resources

Back