Airplane Repo TV series....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hangarrash

Has anybody seen this show? Just started on Discovery. Very realistic, especially the part about the Signature line truck being airport security.

It must pay pretty well to justify flying a Challenger with ten people on board to repo an airplane.

Yeah, I saw it. Got a couple of good laughs, as noted -the Signature 'Security' truck was one and the other was the SUA 'FBO' which was just a Mtc hangar located on the field and not either of the two actual 'FBO's'.

I also wondered why the 'scouts' lurk around the perimeter fence in their cars. Why not rent a Cessna 150, come in on the air side, and wander around like you own the place?

Still, it was a fun show and I'll watch it again if they ever make another episode.

I had to laugh about the POS Hawker 600 episode they did at FXE. How they got "busted" by the BSO and the dubbed in siren noise in the background. Hahaha. There is no rocket science to this at all. And the term "a series of strenuous test". LOL

Whatever, makes for good drama.

You know that the guy in this show just bought a Global Express. Apparently the airplane repo business is alive and well. He bases it at KGYY.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back