Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rk772

Here we go STEELERS!!
I'm looking for a contact number for Stephanie Grantham at Airlink and Capt. Loretta Boyd at ASA.
I heard of a few pilots who called these persons to introduce themselves and were given an interview date.

Any info on the timespan between sending a resume and phone call from the company would be appreciated.
Thanks

The number for Northwest Airlink Corporate is 901-348-4100. Just ask them to transfer you to the office of Stephanie Grantham. That should be it. She is hard to get ahold of but will take time to talk with you if you get ahold of her. As for time between resume's and phone calls and such I cant help you. I have been here for 4 years and things were much easier then. I will ask around for you and have a post within a few days.

I sent in a resume online to ASA in July and again in Sept. I was called in mid Oct for a Nov interview. I did not have any letters of recommendation.

I am in the hiring pool waiting for a class date, which will probably be in late Jan or Feb. I have heard that there may not be any more interviews in Dec, but probably start back up in Jan. Of course that could have changed by now.

I am afraid I do not have a "direct line number" to Capt. Boyd. From what I have heard she is normally pretty accessible. It would be up to you to decide whether to risk it. I have heard they have interns that usually answer the phone and sometimes
have info.

You may want to search for "ASA" on this forum, there have been a number of threads with good info recently, courtesy of some of the pilots that are working there now or in the pool. Good Luck!

Found a phone number . .

Some of my stuff from the interview said the number at ASA is (404) 766-1400. Good luck

Call 404-766-1400 and ask the operator for Capt. Boyd's number. I believe the message also gives you the extension for pilot recruitment. Good luck!!

Latest resources

Back