• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AirlineForecasts, LLC and the Business Travel Coalition Airline Study

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What do I think? I think if Clinton hadn't vetoed the ANWR drilling bill 10 years ago, we'd have an additional ONE MILLION BARRELS of oil PER DAY in the U.S. inventory now and oil prices would be south of $70 per barrel.

DRILL HERE, DRILL NOW

BUILD NUKES, BUILD THEM NOW

DIG COAL, DIG IT NOW

BUILD SOLAR, BUILD THEM NOW

BUILD WIND TURBINES, AND BUILD THEM NOW, PREFERABLY JUST OFF THE KENNEDY COMPOUND IN HYANNIS

Absolutely agree

Everything was going great until The Dems took over congress. Besides you guys better hope Democracy never takes hold in Iraq. If it does, we will be saying "Bush was right". Reagan was heavily ridiculed during his term and so was Lincoln.

Umm..none of us were around for Lincoln's term, but he was probably only unliked by the racist south. And Regan had some of the highest approval ratings of all time. There was even consideration to change the constititution to let him run for a 3rd term.

No, I'm afraid Bush has THE lowest approval rating of all time. He will go down in history as a joke - the worst president of all time causing significant damage to the US economy and image across the world. And why? Because of greed.

And unless you're in the top 1% of incomes, then you've been screwed by his economic policies - or lack there of. I'm still amazed by anyone that still stands behind this president and his administration. You must either be dihard about his social policies (anti-abortion, anti-gay, anti-stem cell research, etc..) or you just don't read.

What do I think?

BUILD SOLAR, BUILD THEM NOW

BUILD WIND TURBINES, AND BUILD THEM NOW, PREFERABLY JUST OFF THE KENNEDY COMPOUND IN HYANNIS

Yea, but those wind turbines are so unsightly and you could scare an eagle or somthin.

And unless you're in the top 1% of incomes, then you've been screwed by his economic policies - or lack there of. I'm still amazed by anyone that still stands behind this president and his administration. You must either be dihard about his social policies (anti-abortion, anti-gay, anti-stem cell research, etc..) or you just don't read.

Oh, you mean the ones like the child tax credit, increased business expenses subject to the 2% AGI limit, stimulus checks, tax breaks on health spending accounts, as well as lowering the overall tax rate for all income levels. Bush does not set the price of gas, as much as I hate it too, the market does. Bush did not make a nation of dumb-asses sign for loans to houses they couldn't afford and hoped to flip. Look at what has happened to the economy and America with Pelosi's "100 day pledge". Unfortunetly, Bush is not the "only" political identity that works/sets national fiscal policy. You might want to learn what Congress actually does.

While were at it, why don't we kill a few hundred-thousand more babies so that others can live. Nice trade off. While your at it, old people in nursing homes take up space, use air, eat our food, require expensive health care, and provide no real benefit to society. Let's kill them too. Why stop there, fat people are a drain on the nations healthcare system. Handicap people require special ramps, cars/vans, parking spaces, and extra time to do all kinds of things. Why not kill them too?

Umm..none of us were around for Lincoln's term, but he was probably only unliked by the racist south. And Regan had some of the highest approval ratings of all time. There was even consideration to change the constititution to let him run for a 3rd term.

No, I'm afraid Bush has THE lowest approval rating of all time. He will go down in history as a joke - the worst president of all time causing significant damage to the US economy and image across the world. And why? Because of greed.

Lincoln was massively unpopular in his time (and in the NORTH AS WELL), as were Truman and Churchill. The last even lost re-election. The time to judge the ultimate worth or effectiveness of a leader is NOT during their term, fool!

Things have been bad all over, but nearly across the line, the actions of Bush have helped both me and my family. You overestimate the power and options available to the leader of the Executive branch. Do I agree with him 100% of the time? Hell no. As an example, he has taken direct action to harm my profession, and he is a tool of big business when it comes to illegal immigration.

You want to talk about how could anyone possibly support Bush today. Today we have a media that is undeniably biased to the left, to the point of harming America's interests at home and abroad. I am glad that there is even the low levels of support for our current President, given the stacked deck in the media, in combination with the lazy electorate that chooses to be spoonfed idiotic concepts rather than do their own research or THINK FOR THEMSELVES FFSAKE!

Carry on

Also, this article is spot on. It provides ZERO solutions, but calls attention to the problem and accurately, imo predicts the future.

Last edited:
Everything was going great until The Dems took over congress. Besides you guys better hope Democracy never takes hold in Iraq. If it does, we will be saying "Bush was right". Reagan was heavily ridiculed during his term and so was Lincoln.

Democracy at what cost?????? There are dozens, no scratch that hundreds of countries like Iraq - do we attack and undergo a huge nation building campaign? No. Makes no sense. Intelligent objective thinkers knew that if Iraq had WMDs they had only a negligible risk especially when you compare that to the Muslim extremists we inflamed. Other counties are much more volatile with WMDs yet we sit on the sidelines.

Regan kept us out of war with Libya/Iran when we had the Beirut incidence and Pan Am bombing. Lincoln was re-elected and dyed a hero.....Don't even compare that arrogant Jack a$$ Bush to these two men.

Having served in Hazardous duty zones I am not some pacifist.....However if you send me off to war to kill people - our national security better be in real jeopardy.

Oh, you mean the ones like the child tax credit, increased business expenses subject to the 2% AGI limit, stimulus checks, tax breaks on health spending accounts, as well as lowering the overall tax rate for all income levels. yea sure he did all this at the same time racking up an even bigger annual deficit to add to the debt my generation will have to pay off!

Bush does not set the price of gas, as much as I hate it too, the market does.We need to change peoples behaviors like the Europeans(they planned for a future like today) do by taxing the crap out of gas to get people out of SUVs and into small cars and mass transit such as planes and subways.

Bush did not make a nation of dumb-asses sign for loans to houses they couldn't afford and hoped to flip. Yes, but Bush made it legal for Mortgage borkers to write loans with very fine print and leave these same brokers unregulate so they could throw money at idiots just to make a quick buck never having to worry about when these same idiots default. (talk about no accountability)

for you hardly Look at what has happened to the economy and America with Pelosi's "100 day pledge".

While were at it, why don't we kill a few hundred-thousand more babies so that others can live. You mean like we are due to our policies in Iraq? I think our Iraq death toll may be over a million according to many different sources. Not sure what your getting at here.

Nice trade off. While your at it, old people in nursing homes take up space, use air, eat our food, require expensive health care, and provide no real benefit to society. Let's kill them too. Why stop there, fat people are a drain on the nations healthcare system. Handicap people require special ramps, cars/vans, parking spaces, and extra time to do all kinds of things. Why not kill them too? I would rather not kill people just because they are a burdden - that would be much like the Nazis. How about we help to nurture these people so they can improve their health and and be more productive. But I think someone such as yourself would be completely opposed to spending government money to improve nutritional education.

PS were you a scab?

Who the hell is Regan? Donald Regan, the former White House Chief of Staff?

I can't believe that it has only taken this long for people to forget how to spell President Reagan's name.

I met him in real life and he was a great guy.

Last edited:
If you think this is bad-you probably were not around for Carter.....

Jimmy screwed the economy from one end to the other-using very similar economic polices that your pal Obama wants to use......How soon people forget.

-Here are a couple of examples:

-Carter de-regulated the airlines-average the profits and losses of all airlines since that date-you will come up with a cumulative loss exceeding 13 billion dollars. Totally DESTROYED this industry.
-Crazy inflation rate-you would have been lucky to get a home mortgage for 17 % interest.
-Gas prices bad now? How about Carter's price controls???? He imposed arbitrary price controls on wholesalers and retailers. Guess what happened? These guys just stopped selling the stuff and went out of business. It really doesn't matter what the sign out front of stations says when the tanks are empty all around town. That was a GENUINE crisis!

-People bitch about high costs and inflation, but you can still get gas, and you can get mortgages in the single-digit range.

-Throw in the terrorists and Obama will absolutely ruin this place!! As soon as he pulls our troops out of Iraq, Iran will move right in-the very next day. When that happens-Israel will nuke the hell out of the whole place and the real fun begins! Take that to the bank.

-Bush worse than Carter? My happy pink butt!!!

-You really want worse-just vote Obama
(Of course this scenario could really clean up the middle east-might just be better off when the radioactivity dies down a bit!)

Once again Jmoney lets his ignorance shine and continues to talk out of his butt.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back