airline pilot required

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:laugh: Special Grove.

Look Hawaii dude. Sorry if you're really a high school kid. Welcome to the board. You can't go posting pictures of G. Dub like that and communicating messed up questions like you have. Thanks for changing your picture. All I could think of when seeing that Bush head of yours and reading your attempt at writing English is "evybody stay calm, vee have some planes." Be careful. Your questions have already been answered. But ad this to the list of educational requirements for both jobs. Especially for someone of Indonesian decent, LEARN TO SPEAK ENGLISH VERY WELL.

Hawaii boy, dude, you really need to make up your mind here. Pilot or FA??? What is it? Thats like saying, I am thinking about becoming a doctor or a candy striper in the hospital. Yup, they both work in the hospital, like pilots and FA both work in airplanes, but they have a slightly different job description.

The answer to your question, no matter what career you choose, is to get a 4 year degree first. You will never regret the time you spent in school and it will reward you in the long run. Interesting stat in the paper last week, only 24% of the people over 25 have a 4 year degree in the US. Makes you more competitive no matter what you deceide. As for career choices, some are careers and some are jobs....you deceide which is which.

OleGuy said:
The answer to your question, no matter what career you choose, is to get a 4 year degree first. You will never regret the time you spent in school and it will reward you in the long run. Interesting stat in the paper last week, only 24% of the people over 25 have a 4 year degree in the US. Makes you more competitive no matter what you deceide. As for career choices, some are careers and some are jobs....you deceide which is which.
Thank you very much , They only take h.s. diploma in 4 year college for airline pilot right no g.e.d. right? because i still have 1 year of h.s. left.As I wish ill take any of the 2 jobs if I don't get the other one.

Guitar rocker said:
Hawaii boy, dude, you really need to make up your mind here. Pilot or FA??? What is it? Thats like saying, I am thinking about becoming a doctor or a candy striper in the hospital. Yup, they both work in the hospital, like pilots and FA both work in airplanes, but they have a slightly different job description.
Look if I would be able to get the Pilot job I might go for FA just in case ********************.

But airline pilots you have to start out on small planes then airliners , and have to wait a long time before they give you international routes flights airlines.

To get the job as an airline pilot you need a 4 year aviation college right?Help

I interested in finding out all the educational requirements for pilot.

frog_flyer said:
isnt hawaii part of the united states?

Yes it is though this is a bad place we have rain was too much and im getting sick of the sunny weather burning people.Honolulu is the only major city.

Latest resources

Back