Air Wisconsin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hoover

Yesterday I saw that Air Wisconsin is hiring a dispatcher. Starting pay: $13.63 an hour. When I started at Air Wisconsin 8 1/2 years ago, my starting pay was $13.46 an hour. Based on an annual 3% cost of living adjustment, starting pay should now be up to $17.56 an hour.

Something for all those considering this career to think about...

Yesterday I saw that Air Wisconsin is hiring a dispatcher. Starting pay: $13.63 an hour. When I started at Air Wisconsin 8 1/2 years ago, my starting pay was $13.46 an hour. Based on an annual 3% cost of living adjustment, starting pay should now be up to $17.56 an hour.

Something for all those considering this career to think about...

I think $13 to $14 an hour is fair starting out. There's not that many new dispatchers with the actual work ethic, drive and independent thinking required to earn $17.65 an hour.

Throw in a union and it's all gets ruined.

I think $13 to $14 an hour is fair starting out. There's not that many new dispatchers with the actual work ethic, drive and independent thinking required to earn $17.65 an hour.

Throw in a union and it's all gets ruined.

Right out of school, I would agree $13-$14 is okay as long as you are not someplace like NY, SFO etc.

But after you get about 5 years under your belt it's sickly to start someone out at that and some do. This industry is going down faster than $&!^ through a goose.

Latest resources

Back