• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
jimbo

I start on the 9th of september.

12 in my class

no official word on a/c yet.

As to the pay. I don't know about the 75 hours/month. You get 2.5 hours per day which calculates out to 75 for a 30 day month but I don't know if they pay you for days you have off and aren't actually in class. It would be nice.

75 hours a month garunteed. If you have a 2 week break between systems and CPT, you are not deducted. 75 hours is 75 hours regardless of actual time (or days) in training.

S.

Those 2 questions have been answered already in this very thread. Not much searching required. Just read the thread.

Hey Speedtree,
Got the call from Kristi yesterday. To answer your question, she said that you will be paid 2.5 per day (which equals 75 per month of course). It covers every day whether your training or not. Beechnut was right on with that. Sounds like there might be a little break between systems and sim trng also. Good luck to you!
Jimbo

What is the scoop on Air Wisconsin expanding more out West? I see on the ROTUES page of www.airwis.com that they fly out of LAX to several cities (though LAX is NOT a pilot domicile?) Can someone plz PM me with some brief highlights on Air Wisconsin's future and the 75 CRJ deliveries. I am a frustrated and tired Mesaba FO actively seeking to get on with Air Wisconsin. Thx

Jimbo,

Good to hear. When do you start or interview? Let me know if you need anything.

Beechnut,

Glad you were right. I didn't know, but I prepare for the worst and expect the best. I'll take every day I can get. See you soon perhaps.

T-handle said:
What is the scoop on Air Wisconsin expanding more out West? I see on the ROTUES page of www.airwis.com that they fly out of LAX to several cities (though LAX is NOT a pilot domicile?) Can someone plz PM me with some brief highlights on Air Wisconsin's future and the 75 CRJ deliveries. I am a frustrated and tired Mesaba FO actively seeking to get on with Air Wisconsin. Thx

Regarding routes etc these change almost on a daily basis at the wim of mother U. Obviously new routes / cities will be added as aircraft arrive. We don't to know what they are until a month or so before they are due to start.

As for LAX these flights (and those out west) are mainly done through the DEN base as RON's.

Last edited:
I just emailed a resume to AirWis. Unfortunately I do not know anyone well enough to walk a resume in.

Is it likely I'll receive a call? BTW, I'm current 121, ATP, 2,500 TT

Thanks,

Latest resources

Back