Air Wisconsin Minimums

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aviator4life

Hoping for some advice here...if there are any Air Wisconsin pilots out there that could advise on this I would appreciate it.

I noticed that AWAC mins on the company website are 500 TT and 125ME. I have about 255 TT 25ME and am finishing up my Multi-Commercial. Starting a CRJ200 Fast Track program on May 14th. In this program you are placed with Pinnacle Airlines. This does not bother me except for the commuting fact and of course it looks as though AWAC has a better pilot contract. (Pinnacle is in new contract negotiations). I currently have a house in Elkton, MD and PHL would be an easy commute and even DCA wouldn't be to bad. I am 32 years old which is why I did not opt to flight instruct. My background in aviation goes back about 12 years. Served 8 years active duty Air Force (1st four as an Aircraft Mechanic and 2nd four as a C-5 Galaxy Flight Engineer where I logged about 800 FE hours) Also have an FAA Aircraft Dispatchers License. Just curious what chance I have of getting into AWAC. I friend of mine was just recently hired at Colgan with 300 TT 40 ME and Colgan took his 400Hrs 727 FE time into consideration. Any intell would be appreciated. Thanks.

Apply to everything out there.The hiring mins continue to drop. Commuting is a real pain. I would recomend trying to find a company that has a base near by. You will be commmuting on your days off and if you're on reseve those days off are few.

Hoping for some advice here...if there are any Air Wisconsin pilots out there that could advise on this I would appreciate it.

I noticed that AWAC mins on the company website are 500 TT and 125ME. I have about 255 TT 25ME and am finishing up my Multi-Commercial. Starting a CRJ200 Fast Track program on May 14th. In this program you are placed with Pinnacle Airlines. This does not bother me except for the commuting fact and of course it looks as though AWAC has a better pilot contract. (Pinnacle is in new contract negotiations). I currently have a house in Elkton, MD and PHL would be an easy commute and even DCA wouldn't be to bad. I am 32 years old which is why I did not opt to flight instruct. My background in aviation goes back about 12 years. Served 8 years active duty Air Force (1st four as an Aircraft Mechanic and 2nd four as a C-5 Galaxy Flight Engineer where I logged about 800 FE hours) Also have an FAA Aircraft Dispatchers License. Just curious what chance I have of getting into AWAC. I friend of mine was just recently hired at Colgan with 300 TT 40 ME and Colgan took his 400Hrs 727 FE time into consideration. Any intell would be appreciated. Thanks.

Intel? Go buy a cheap gun with one bullet. If you still got a burning urge to fly contact ATA, they're looking for PFE'S for the DC-10's they just bought./

Latest resources

Back