Air Wis Nov 25th date Cancelled

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

avrodriver

Just got the call for a job offer today....interviewed yesterday. Told Nov 25th date is cancelled and I'm now in the pool so to speak......at least my two week notice wasn't in yet. Awesome place to be....can't wait to start!!! Bye Bye XJ

avrodriver,
as a former xj'er..... i'd like to say welcome aboard!! i left mesaba in sept and haven't regretted it for a second. just about done with rj training and loving it. see ya on line!

Hey Avrodriver

Welcome aboard, I'm assuming you had a letter of recommendation, just wondering when you submitted it, I'm trying to get my cousin hired and was trying to get a feel on how long the wait is for interviews. I walked his stuff in about three months ago. Thanks for the info.

DairyAir

Kristi seems to be a bit snowed under right now. However when I walked my friends stuff in it took only 10 days to get an interview.

Rottweiller,

How long ago was this and what kind of experience did your friend have, my cousin was about 2500 total and has just finished IOE in the RJ at ACA.

Thanks DairyAir

Info

Here's the 411 for me......

Emailed a copy of my resume 10/02

Sent my resume to a buddy of mine 10/14

Recieved call for the interview 10/28

Interviewed 11/07

Job offer 11/08

Six of us interviewed that day I know 3 of us got job offers for sure.

All of us had at least 2 years 121 exper except one who was a retired high ranking Army officer. Two were Captains with at least a year of PIC 121 exper already.

Hope that helps! -AD

Welcome aboard AD. You will have an outstanding time here and with time in type the training should be a breeze. Just remember to help out your fellow classmates. Cooperate and graduate!!!

WD.

DairyAir said:
Rottweiller,

How long ago was this and what kind of experience did your friend have, my cousin was about 2500 total and has just finished IOE in the RJ at ACA.

Thanks DairyAir

He had about the same total time with 1800+ turbine multi and no 121 just 135.

Latest resources

Back