Air wis interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CaptO'Brien

I have an interview with Air Wis next week and I am getting myself prepared this week. I have been sent the paper work to fill out and I am wondering what I have to do about this NDR form and the notarization required....Do i have to go pay someone to watch me sign it? Or is there someone to do it if i go to the Norfolk interview? Also if i have never done a DOT check do i have to fill out any of th eDOT paper work? Or do i just leave it blank?

Also reading the interview gouges i have noticed that they have discontinued the sim prep...Is this true? No sim? Is there anyway that i would have to do a sim ride in Norfolk? I just want to be really prepared so any info would be much appreciated!

Capt O'B

Spend the money, get it notarized before you go.

No sim when you interview at a domicile...heck I dunno if they even still do it in ATW.

Good luck.

If you go to the interview in Appleton, the receptionist at the front desk is a notary. I forgot to get something notarized for my interview and she said she was a lisecned notary and offered to do it for me. Also, your neighborhood bank has notaries there as well.

Congrats on the interview. It's a good company overall. There are gripes anywhere you go in life so take what you read here with a grain of salt. Obviously we'd like some things to change but when we go to work we almost always have good crews to work with. There is a whole lot to be said for that. There is nothing worse than being stuck in a a small cockpit with an arrogant/rude/no-it-all person.

One thing that this company historically has looked for is personality. They really want people that are easy to work with. I can say that Air Wiskey is generally pretty good at weeding out the dorks, but I did slip through the cracks.

My advice is to go to the bank (as previously stated) and get it done. Show up over-prepared and ask an intelligent question if you have one.

Relax and be yourself. Easier said than done, I know. You'll be meeting a great manager if you interview in ORF.

Thanks for your help! I was unaware of the bank being able to notarize things...That will save part of my instructor wages...I can now put it towards more important things like....eating!

As far as the DOT paperwork and the rest of the PRIA paperwork, the directions are on the back. It'll tell you what you have to fill out and what is required by others.
I ran into the same thing last week when I was doing my paperwork for North American Then I relized that it was just typical FAA stuff and it had the directions on the back, much like the FAA medical forms.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back