Air Vegas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BuckMurdock1

Anyone out there have any comments on AirVegas as a time builder? They charge $5K apparently for training in a BE99 as F/O
I don't even know if they operate 121 or 135...
Or if they are certificated for 2 pilot crew..
I tried emailing them w/ no response..
Thanks!

JUST CURIOUS

JUST CURIOUS BUDDY WHY DID YOU LEAVE AMERIFLIGHT TO FLY AT AIR VEGAS......PLESAE FILL ME IN BECAUSE I AM CONSIDERING AMERIFLIGHT JUST IN CASE SKYWEST WONT TAKE ME

THANK YOU

I'm coming from the 99 at Ameriflight as an F.O. so they are cutting me a deal on the 5k.

Right seat time in your logbook from Ameriflight is kinda like kissing your sister. I guess it may count, but people always look at you kind of funny after.

JUST CURIOUS BUDDY WHY DID YOU LEAVE AMERIFLIGHT TO FLY AT AIR VEGAS......PLESAE FILL ME IN BECAUSE I AM CONSIDERING AMERIFLIGHT JUST IN CASE SKYWEST WONT TAKE ME

Ameriflight sells blocks of time for FO's; 200hrs, 300hrs, etc. Once you've flown your block of time, you will be done and on your own. In most cases there is no job offer after completing the flight time you bought. So, I'm assuming he is finishing up or is done with his time and is looking for something else. Hope this helps. :cool:

kidvespa and buckmurdock1 you guys are a bunch of pu$$ie$!
Hire me I got $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!!!!!
Try working for a living!!!!!!!!

I agree that these Ameriflight and Air Vegas programs are for suckers looking for the EASY way out. Siting in the friggin right seat of a Lance counting it toward your time? Give me a break. Get your CFI for christs sake.

I have to agree with the PFT’s guys here. I DO have my CFI’s and guess what I STILL CAN”T FIND A F#$KING JOB AS A CFI. I’ve been looking for 10 months now. So if I had the $$ you bet your @$$ I would be going to Air Vegas in a heart beat.

BTW good point about this difference in Air Vegas and Gulfstream.

PA-44Typed said:
I have to agree with the PFT’s guys here. I DO have my CFI’s and guess what I STILL CAN”T FIND A F#$KING JOB AS A CFI. I’ve been looking for 10 months now. So if I had the $$ you bet your @$$ I would be going to Air Vegas in a heart beat.

BTW good point about this difference in Air Vegas and Gulfstream.

yeah I've got my CFI too. I know a good job is hard to find, but Im not going to pay to build my time. all you suckers buying right seat time is why it has become hard to find a multi job with low time. I demand to be compensated for what I do.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back