Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skengdon

AUH!!
Came across this randomly surfing airline websites....thought I'd share for all, esp. Canadian aviators.

DISCLAIMER: IT MAY HAVE EXPIRED, CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG.

Position First Officer (TS -02-007) Location ONT - Toronto -Pearson International Airport Business segment Air transportation Business unit Air Transat Job category Flight operations Type of work Permanent, full time
onepix.gif

Purpose

The First Officer will have to perform the specific responsibilities relating to operating the aircraft to which he is assigned (A310 or A330).
Responsibilities

Take part in planning and preparing flights, as required by the Captain, and carry out all other responsibilities described in the Company's Operating Manual.
Requirements

A Canadian airline pilot's licence or foreign licence validation;
4,000 hours of flying time;
Canadian citizen or in the process of obtaining landed immigrant status in Canada;
In-depth knowledge of Canadian Aviation Regulations and A.I.P. Canada;
Updated logbook;
Bilingual (French and English);
Ready to accept an assignment at our base in Toronto, with variable work schedules;
No restrictions for travelling to the U.S. or other countries served by Air Transat;
Minimum probation period: one year.
Note: Interviews will be held in Montreal

To apply for this vacancy or to refer a candidate, please send the résumé, indicating in the subject reference no. 02-007 (Pilot 2010) to the following email address: [email protected] , by fax (514) 906-5520 or by internal mail to Human Resources, Pilot Recruitment, Air Transat, 5959 Côte-Vertu West, Montreal, QC H4S 2E6.

Latest resources

Back