Air Now

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
correct

i can verify it. all the information is correct. have fun if you get the job there. some of the best flying youll ever do.

I see an Air Now guy everynight during my run through Utica, NY and he seems to love the company. He flies a 208. P.S I hate Utica, NY. Its the S@#t hole of the country

oh yeah,

i can also verify that.
i did that run for a bit. Utica is a $hit hole. 6 nice pink recliners to sleep on. the first one in gets the seat next to the wall heater. they used to give you such crap about refuelling the caravan cause their wooden ladder was rickety and not completely broken yet and they feared for their own lives. (saw a rather large guy fall off the laddar refuelling a 208 in Syracuse during his second day on the job,....was workmans comp for 2 months)

The federal reserve bank just down the road a short walk has an awesome cheap breakfast.

airnow is looking for pilots on the van. my buddy works for them. They are way short and looking for people for the presqisle run and other crap locations.

yep

they are.
talked to the CP the other day.
they're looking. theyre a little short but not massively short.
they bought telford cargo about a year ago and those guys are deciding wether to leave or stay right now. some opt out so theyre always looking for replacements. theres some good locations too, not just all bad. Presque isle would be alright really if you like the outdoors. would be a great place to get awesome weather flying experience and possibly some snowboarding on the side on the weekends.

get your 135 min requirements and go there. thats who they want. if they get some 45+ year old furloughed airline guy they have to work hard to train him cause they have to first UN-train him in 121. the young guys are best for them. they like to hire ex-military too. the place has changed alot in the last 3 years.....for the better.

depends on what schedual, butit would be fairly safe to assume that you could make about 25k your first year in the van.... however you probably would have been upgraded by then to the EMB 110

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back