Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

English

Ok, I'm cheap...

Can anyone post the following job listings that are on the pay portion of www.climbto350.com?

Saab Captains

Saab Captains and First Officers

CE525/CE500 Captains

I'm looking to do some contract work and wondering if either of these postings are for short-term assignments. Thanks in advance.

I'm affraid most of us are cheap too!:p Wait three days and the jobs you have mentioned can be viewed for free.

2000Flyer

Actually.

It's up to five days now. Must be a lot of cheapos like us out there.

Someone on this board must have access. I've listed job openings and leads on this board before for the benefit of other pilots...someone should be able to help me out.

Here you guys go!

Detroit based Saab 340 shuttle operation. Only Saab 340 typed pilots need apply at this time. Current PC a plus but not required (include dates of last PC). Please INCLUDE salary requirements with your resume. NO CALLS!!

Murray Aviation, INC.
835 Willow Run Airport, Ypsilanti, MI 48198
Http://murray-aviation.com

Sorry no fax number listed but I'm sure you guys know how to search for that.

Thanks tach32...sounds like a fulltime, so it doesnt fit the bill. Do either of the other two listings look like contract gigs?

Here's the other

Captains & First Officers with Saab 340 experience. Startup Airline. Must be willing to relocate to San Juan, Puerto Rico. MUST HAVE SAAB 340 FLIGHT TIME TO APPLY.

Fina Air
P.O. Box 37688, San Juan, PR 00937-0688
Fax # 787-253-3520

that answers that...thanks for your help. I guess I'll wait the five days to find out about the CE525 captain openings.

What's up with these start-up Saab 340 operati9ons? Is Eagle really selling them off so cheaply that they'll be turned in freighters in Detriot and used in Carribean operation? Yikes.

helping hand

BRASFIELD & GORRIE, LLC. (CE525/CE500 Captains)
296 Traweek Lane, Pell City, Alabama 35128
Tel: no calls
Fax: none
Email: Click Here to Apply
Web Site: none
CE525/CE500 Type Rated Captains (2) needed as additional staff for an Alabama based Billion Dollar plus Company. Flight department has been in existence for 24 years. Better than NBAA average compensation and benefits for applicants seriously looking for a stable, long-term corporate flight department position. Minimum qualifications are: 5000 TT, 3000 MEL PIC, 2000 PIC Jet, 500 CE550/CE525 PIC. MUST be type rated and have attended either/or initial or recurrent training on at least one of the types. First Class Medical. Preference will be given to those with both type ratings.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back