ACASS Canada Ltd. Any Insight?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SNAFU22

Thinking about doing contract work in India. Acass Canada is the recruiter. Wondering if anyone has contracted through them.

Any info would be greatly appreciated?

Thinking about doing contract work in India. Acass Canada is the recruiter. Wondering if anyone has contracted through them.

Any info would be greatly appreciated?

According to others their pay rates are about half of what they should be.

If you go with them then negotiate hard because they are easily taking 50% of the total. That leaves lots of room for you to bargain.

TP

According to others their pay rates are about half of what they should be.

If you go with them then negotiate hard because they are easily taking 50% of the total. That leaves lots of room for you to bargain.

TP
Thanks Typhoon, that's seems to be the concensus. I pretty much told the recruiter they need to wave a bigger carrot.

They don't pay during off rotation (4 weeks) 6-8 week on rotation. The base pay for 12 mos seems ok, although the contract says pay for period of duty. That can reduce the base pay substantially.

I have turned down 2 contracts with them. They seem to be against pilots making a fair salary. I had to negotiate like it was a used car deal. Didnt make me feel to warm and fuzzy.

I did a contract for them last year, I had no problems and the pay was more than fair.

Let's here some numbers,
what is fair.

I am looking at a contract that is a rotation of 6 weeks on 10 days off, travel to and from on the company.You travel on your last and first workday
(10 real days at home) the pay is 6500 euros per month, (over $10000 in dollars)you are paid while on off days,
all housing picked up by the company 4 or 5 star hotels, plus 50 Euro a day per diem for the whole six weeks.

Ethiopian is offering a crappy contract of $7000 per month for 767 capt, plus other stuff but I didn't even get past the pay. no thanks.

acass

Greetings.
12K per month, 120US per day per diem, two bedroom apartment , fully furnished, cable, internet, car and driver, Business class tickets home, 6 weeks on 6 weeks off, no complaints except I am not flying enough. True they do not pay you on off time and you do have to negotiate what you are willing to take of leave in India

:beer: Cheers

Think twiceeee

Stay away from India..things are getting bad to worse day by day here. it will take you 4-5 months to get your security clearance. People are leaving faster then coming...things dont look to good here at this time friend...Go to Middle East if you can.

Latest resources

Back