ACA swimteam

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

flyup

Where are my fellow swimmers... Interviewed August 9th; called August 18; told to expect a January class date.

I guess we can only go over this so many times... but lets do it again!

I am a swimmer, but not for long. Got a call this morning for November 18th DO328 jet class. Anyone else get called? Interviewed in mid-july, got called shortly there after and told to expect a September class date.

aca swimmers

I interviewed Aug 2 and got a Nov 22 class date, J41. Got a call this afternoon asking if I could move up to the Nov 8th class,J41. I told them no problem. :D Not really sure what is behind it, but very happy to start soon. Anybody need someone for a crashpad?

Im glad they are starting to call some of you guys. People always leave crashpad info on the bulletin board at the training center, I know that doesnt do you very much good right now. Welcome!

My recommendation is to see if you can meet someone on this board and split a room at the Holiday Inn the first few nights. We were able to sign a 3 month lease at Windsor of Fieldstone in Leesburg (one bedrrom with a den). But like the others said crashpads are usually posted in the back breakroom at Shaw Road. I would look, but I am in CVG.

Good luck, good company and the Do-jet (if you get it) is a blast.

RJ

I got called on Monday and was offered the 10/28 CRJ class to replace my previously scheduled 11/11 CRJ class.:D

Regarding crash pads, I was able to snag someone at the IAD crew room (near Gate A1 in the "A" concourse) to let me look at the bulletin board. I also stopped at the Training Center to do the same. Many more postings at the airport.

There's also a car for sale for $700.:eek:

I interviewed Sept.23 and was told to expect a Jan. or Feb. class date. I hope it comes sooner rather than later.

Hi all,

I just got called today for an interview next week. Does anybody know where I can find some "gouge" i.e. what should I study in order to pass the intrerview. any info would be very helpfull.
Thanks.

Latest resources

Back