ACA Rumor and Air Inc. Questions

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Pandasfly

Just wondering if anyone has heard rumors at ACA about a recent raise in minimum time requriements for new hires. The most recent posts have anywhere from 1,000 to 2,000 hours average.

Also, is anyone going to the Air Inc. fair in D.C. the end of October, I heard ACA may be hiring?

pandasfly :D

Originally posted by Pandasfly [/i]

'Also, is anyone going to the Air Inc. fair in D.C. the end of October, I heard ACA may be hiring?'

Are ya kidding me here? ACA's been hiring all year - over 300+ so far. With no forseeable growth planned after 2004 (a lot can happen by then) you might want to get in line ASAP.

Good Luck:)

Pandasfly,

If you email a resume you'll get an auto response from Dean Hess that states that the current "mins" are 1800 and 350 ME.
But if you have a connection then they will go below those times if you know your stuff. As for ACA's hiring trends, they're pulling folks in left and right. I'm trying to get in line for that right now....It's just a matter of making the right impression on the right person.

As for the Air Inc. fair, they will be there and they'll be hiring. I think I'm going to go and just hope for the best. Good luck to you buddy....

Latest resources

Back