ACA reaches TA with management

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

j41driver

No details yet but as of 9:45 pm tonight, the MEC reached a TA with the company. Yesterday there were "significant gaps" and today a TA. I don't think that I'm alone when I say I'm a bit anxious to see what the real deal is. More info as it comes.

1-800-TAG-ALPA

Last edited:
ACA

ACA will be growing again soon. The pilots will win. Not the management! They need the concessions.........................................

Like every other ACA pilot, I'm on the edge of my seat and the suspense is killing me. I hope our boys did a good job; but if not, the pilot group has the power to let 'em know.

We need to see senior guys at the airline with previous experience step up and educate the inexperienced so everyone casts an educated and level-headed vote.

Every eligible pilot needs to vote! That is our only voice to be heard by management and the industry and our only opportunity to stifle the race to the bottom. Remember the BIG picture and try to imagine 5-7 years into the future realizing what we give up today is always infinitely more difficult to get back tomorrow.

We deserve only what we agree to.

Tailwinds...

Latest resources

Back