Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

T-Gates

No harm intended with this post.......

I was reading an article in USA Today about On-Time performance and saw that ACA was #1 in Cancellations last Quarter. Is this because management has you guys understaffed? Or is it Aircraft reliability?

Just Curious,

--03M

I'd say both.

The Dojet is a POS, as much as I love her. Also, we are so short staffed in the Dojet FO seat that we are cancelling flights left and right. I just got done flying with an instructor that was flying right seat and you can't get ahold of the CVG chief because he's being told by the powers that be that his a$$ needs to be in the right seat.

Don't know what's going on on the UAL side...

Pathetic.....

Sounds like the knee-jerk reaction to furlough pilots is biting ACA management in the a$$ right about now.

--03M

Actually, I think the majority of the furloughs was CRJ and J-41 pilots - they were the last to be hired. The problem was that we never had enough FO's in the first place - or that with the constantly changing fleet plans we were unable to plan the correct number of FRJ FO's. At any rate, its a cluster...

Do you think these #'s might be part of the reason that UAL hasn't ponied up a new MOU yet for you guys?

I know it's tough seeing Wisky, SKYW and Mesa pick up UAL growth when you guys need it so bad.

It doesn't matter what company you work for; pilots on the street is bad news. Hope it gets better for you guys soon.

-Boo!

Latest resources

Back