ACA Bridge Program

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jdru25

I heard that ACA recently cancelled a class due to the company losing some United routes. I was wondering if this was true and how a slow down in ACA's hiring will affect the Embry-Riddle bridge program applicants. I have several friends in this program and I am curious how this will affect them. Any info would be great. Thanks.

jdru25 said:
I heard that ACA recently cancelled a class due to the company losing some United routes. I was wondering if this was true and how a slow down in ACA's hiring will affect the Embry-Riddle bridge program applicants. I have several friends in this program and I am curious how this will affect them. Any info would be great. Thanks.

For what it's worth, here at UND we've had people consistently leaving (about one every other month) for the internship. Furthermore, I have two good friends who are confirmed to be leaving in Jan or Feb, as well as one more friend who will be leaving about that time. As for getting hired after the internship is complete, all I know is we have people out there right now who are sniffing around to get their old jobs back if things go farther south.

Latest resources

Back