• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ACA and 70 seaters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For what it's worth. USAir came to AirWis looking for someone to bite on their J4J scam. We offered to hire their pilots and put them at the bottom of the AirWis list.

I guess it wasn't what they were looking for.

S.

Of course Skywest may agree to a "J4J" program and that may be the ace in the hole on who gets the RJ-70.

Extra300S,

SkyWest was the first regional to vote DOWN Us Air's J41 by 85% if I remember correctly.

Just because we are non-union does not mean we do not have the sense to see what a bad deal J41 is. Give us some credit, we are not a slimy pilot group without morals. We see the big picture in the industry and have an above industry standard "contract". We are not one of the pilot groups bringing the industry down.

We see the big picture in the industry and have an above industry standard "contract". We are not one of the pilot groups bringing the indusry down.

You're also not doing anything to advance the industry either. When was the last time SkyWest pilots negotiated an industry leading contract? You guys just wait for someone else to do it first then jump on it.

This is the LAST night I spend watching TV with a laptop on in front of me. WAY to much time spent here.

S.

We all need to smoke a peace pipe here.....
Let's not start getting mad at another carrier for doing their own negotiaiting. CMR was all over us at ACA over contract negotiaitions and now some ACA guys are blaming SKW over the same thing.
...the private kicks the dog...
This thread was about J4J under disguise, let's not turn it into another "my airline is better than your airline".

Beechnut,

Okay, let me put it this way

We see the big picture in the industry and have an ABOVE industry standard "contract". We are not one of the pilot groups bringing the indusry down.

Lets talk about Freedom.............................

Just kidding.........................................

Latest resources

Back