• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ABX Hiring!?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There is a $3,000 a month override promised by management, so if you sell your house in the states(as one new hire plans to do) you can squeeze by for a year. Second year pay is 83k so you only starve for one year.

Currently they are chartering a flight from ANC to Japan now. Once we get a ETOPS bird (not from China) we will take over that leg ourselves. We can then Dead Head crews to KIX on that plane. What a fun dead head that will be. Once we can do that it makes no sense to pay for the hassle of setting up a domicile. You could be swapping crews in and out on every leg.

I asked Bob M about such a scenario a couple of weeks ago when he was out for a press the flesh meeting and he said the China bird was going away, no reason given, and not to get too excited about ANC to Osaka.
Hopefully things have changed since then.

They are still looking for ETOPS birds, the one from China was a bait and switch and I believe has been sold, or leased out by our sister company CHI

I asked Bob M about such a scenario a couple of weeks ago when he was out for a press the flesh meeting and he said the China bird was going away, no reason given, and not to get too excited about ANC to Osaka.
Hopefully things have changed since then.

A 747-400 may soon be doing the trans-Pacifc for ANA...stand by.

We can then Dead Head crews to KIX on that plane. What a fun dead head that will be.

23.E.2. "No crewmember shall be required to deadhead on any ABX aircraft or any international flight segment scheduled in excess of 4.5 hours."

Such a flight would allow OPERATING crews to rotate in and out of Asia, but we will NOT be deadheading that way.

Latest resources

Back