Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

AA pilot sleeps with CEO's wife and writes book about it!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

BigMotorToter

AA pilot sleeps with the CEO's wife and writes book about it!!!

OMFG! This is truely unbelievable!

It's a big topic over on the AA pilots message board. The book is called "Paper Airplanes" The airline name used in the book was changed to Augusta Airlines but not to hard to figure out what the real AAirline is.

The pilot who wrote the book really did give flight instruction to Gerard Arpey (Current CEO of AA) and his wife for over 10 years. Their names are changed in the book though.

Many AA pilots think this guy is a hero, others feel that the current contract negotiations are now totally screwed (pun intended) because this guy basicaly had an affair with the CEO's wife and then outs the whole thing via a book.

I can see the headlines now:

AA pilot screws CEO's wife. CEO screws 10,000 pilots.

---------------------------------------------------

Paper Airplanes
Red Box Press ™ announces the publication of a new book by American Airlines pilot David Belcher with author Emily Kieson.
Based on a true story from his past, Paper Airplanes follows David, a commercial airlines pilot, as he forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel, the wife of his long-time friend and CEO. Over the course of ten years and hundreds of hours of flying lessons, Rachel and David form an unbreakable bond of friendship and passion. Shrouded behind high society and corporate boardrooms, they must decide between familiar security and the temptation of true love.

David Belcher has worked as a commercial pilot for twenty years and is currently working as a pilot for American Airlines. He lives in North Texas with his son.

Emily Kieson lives in Austin, Texas. Paper Airplanes is her first adult novel

Last edited:
I gave this thread about 2 minutes before someone mentioned something about "finally, the pilots screw management, instead of the other way around"... Then I had to post it myself. :D

Last edited:
I love having sex with married women. It is awesome. They have sex like wild animals. I will never understand why people get married. The last woman that I tapped used to call me when I was at work and a few times I was actually looking at her husband in the crewroom. Giggity.

exellent post... is Dough Parker married???

Latest resources

Back