• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

A Public Apology from ERJ-140 / LegacyDriver / Skull-One

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ual78 , bent crosses and burning books are not good and so is deleting post! The first amendment still applies here, right? Skull absolutely knew I meant nothing by it, just an inside joke, he is an outspoke guy who got a target on his back by not just management, by the brotherly pilots as well, the kind of guys who give impossible checkrides and ridiculous orals, and sometimes delete post. trust me I have read more of his post than you can imagine..

Falcon Capt said:
Actually, it doesn't, this is a privately controlled forum, everything is at the discretion of the owner...

Yea....like we can trust a Falcon guy that defected....NOBODY BELIEVES YOU ANYMORE! :D

hellas said:
Skull absolutely knew I meant nothing by it, just an inside joke, he is an outspoke guy who got a target on his back by not just management, by the brotherly pilots as well, the kind of guys who give impossible checkrides and ridiculous orals, and sometimes delete post. trust me I have read more of his post than you can imagine..

I hope it was a joke, but there are so many folks out there who think it is funny to try and destroy a guy's career by spreading this kind of rumor around that one can't be too careful. You are correct about the target on my back, though. The sad part is I got that bullseye standing up for some of the same guys who chase me around the internet trashing me. No good deed goes unpunished. :)

Mmm... I've been gone for a few months and see LegacyDriver's posts of apology... now, I'm curious what it was for?? I MUST'VE MISSED A HELLUVAN INTERESTING DEBATE/DISCUSSION !!!

I'm not gonna ask you all to explain, cuz that would make me the stupid one for even asking... I'm just going to read beyond the first posts to find out... now that I have several days off, I'm kickin back in bed to R E A D !!!!!!!!!!!!

pa56pa said:
Mmm... I've been gone for a few months and see LegacyDriver's posts of apology... now, I'm curious what it was for?? I MUST'VE MISSED A HELLUVAN INTERESTING DEBATE/DISCUSSION !!!

I'm not gonna ask you all to explain, cuz that would make me the stupid one for even asking... I'm just going to read beyond the first posts to find out... now that I have several days off, I'm kickin back in bed to R E A D !!!!!!!!!!!!
Read this thread http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=44076 , it's a short one, only 1,095 posts ;) ... Keep in mind that LegacyDriver, LegacyIIDriver & ERJ-140 are all the same person (who are all Skull-One)... The apology should come to light after reading all that with that nugget of information...

Enjoy... See ya in a few weeks! ;)

Latest resources

Back