Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Singlecoil

I don't reMember
I don't find myself agreeing with Pat Buchanan very often, so I thought I'd steer you folks to his latest article in The American Conservative to see who else he could shock. Click Here.

I guess its not just Pat's sense of humor I admire, but also his integrity and patriotism.

What I admire about Pat.

Not much.

I usually find the guy bigoted, xenophobic, hopelessly delusional and generally loud and obnoxious.

But he's got this one right.

There's a lot to respond to in that article and I would love to read Timebuilder's retort.

As for me, I'm growing more and more comfortable with my growing intolerance of Israel and our unquestioned support.

Is the figure really $100 Billion? Billions of our tax dollars to support that tiny country?

Think how we could've spent it on our own country; spent it on Americans.

Anyway, I wouldn't expect much discussion on this article as it doesn't easily fall on one side of the fence or the other--but you already knew that and that's why you submitted it.

Thanks, it was a good read.

I also agree. Just about the time you figure Pat's gone off the deep end and become just a bitter ankle biter, he writes something that makes sense. Not that I agree with all of it, but it's certainly more thoughtful and thought provoking than the rhetoric that normally flows here....:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back