9E Pinnacle and dropping/trading shifts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

altimaklr

Was wondering how possible/hard it is at Pinnacle to drop and trade shifts, or manipulate your schedule for time off. I know Skywest and XJet are very good about allowing people to get blocks of time off if needed by dropping shifts or manipulating vacation time... wondering if Pinnacle has anything like that.

Thanks!

I usually don't have a problem if i want to swap my trips with the one in open times. It's much harder if you want to drop it with no pick up.

I usually don't have a problem if i want to swap my trips with the one in open times. It's much harder if you want to drop it with no pick up.

I personally have a very different experience. I have found it difficult to change anything on my schedule. Even if a swap would result in more block hours flown, they still seem to deny it.

After three years I don't even try unless I'm on a sit and just want to take an opportunity to bother the good people in SOC. The only reliable way to get what you need is to trade in good trip for a high speed.

Or here's a thought, just don't answer your phone. Seriously guys it's hard to trade shifts at PCL. When I worked there I did my best to help guys out but even then it wasn't always possible.

BAHAHAHAHAHA... Wow. We must be good. 9E drop/swap issues have now made it to Flight info!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back