91K How does it affect NJA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PUCKFA18

I don't have a FAR/AIM in front of me. But, I'm just wondering what are the BASIC issues with the 91K that affect NJA?

Thanks in advance for all feedback

PUCKFA18 said:
I don't have a FAR/AIM in front of me. But, I'm just wondering what are the BASIC issues with the 91K that affect NJA?

Thanks in advance for all feedback
Are you talking about the regulation that was created by Executive Jet? It kind of back fired on them. It means the crews may actually get some rest now.

Does the 14 hour "assigned in advance" thing apply if the flight is operated under 135? Everyone I know at NJ says the majority of their flights will be 135 after 2/17, the rest 91K.

Yes, all rest at NetJets is going to be prospective rest regardless of 91K or 135. We will either be on duty or in designated rest. No more grey areas. That's the biggest benefit of 91K that I can see.

Grizz said:
Yes, all rest at NetJets is going to be prospective rest regardless of 91K or 135. We will either be on duty or in designated rest. No more grey areas. That's the biggest benefit of 91K that I can see.

That is really good to hear. Sounds like someone made a good decision. It might even make the pay just a little (a VERY little) more tolerable.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back