Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

witchdoctor

www.911inplanesite.com
Has anybody seen this tripe? A conspiracy theory nut (quasi) friend of mine told me about this site today and totally believes this rubbish. I don't know if this is old news or not but I just couldn't believe this $hit that people dream up.
Edited for correct link.

Last edited:
witchdoctor said:
www.911inplanesite.com
Has anybody seen this tripe? A conspiracy theory nut (quasi) friend of mine told me about this site today and totally believes this rubbish. I don't know if this is old news or not but I just couldn't believe this $hit that people dream up.
Edited for correct link.
If aliens are coming, they are going to be mowing my lawn and painting the trim...I don't care if they do have a cookbook titled, "how to serve man".

I must be missing something here. If it was a missle that hit the Pentagon and not an airliner, where is the plane and it's passengers? Living in the center of the earth with Hitler and Elvis?

Exactly

What a bunch of loons. It just goes to show you that there are people that will believe anything no matter how implausible.

Wow! This site is more entertaining than airliners.net! The only difference is these people are too far gone to learn a thing or two from a real pilot.
Here are some of the gems on this site:

The banking manoeuvre we see here, just as flight 175 is about to slam into the South Tower, would have been overridden by the onboard flight computer. So somebody must have previously overridden the flight computers themselves.

The plane that hit the Pentagon approached or reached its actual physical limits, military personnel have calculated that the Pentagon plane pulled between five and seven g's in its final turn.

However, in the human experience of being in a jet flying at approximately 500 - 600 Knots, the task of orienting one’s self left them with one hell of a challenge.

....as some of the guys I've flown with have evidently discovered for themselves! :D

If aliens are coming how can we naturalize them?

Call me crazy, but I actually enjoy checking out these 911 conspiracy theories. I've checked out quite a few websites dedicated to uncovering "The Horrific Truth!!!!!!!!" about what happened that day. Most of the time their theories are so far-fetched that I just can't help but laugh. But every once in a while, I'll come across something that makes me wonder, "What if?" Good for keeping an open mind, if you ask me. Besides, I personally don't trust our current government much farther than I can throw them, so I try to look at events from all the different angles, regardless of how crazy they may be.

But that's just me. :cool:

I wonder if they got the video of Bush ordering the levies blown up in NO to kill off all of the African Americans?? I am sure it is around somewhere;) .

Hows This?

P-Dawg_QX said:
Call me crazy I personally don't trust our current government much farther than I can throw them, so I try to look at events from all the different angles, regardless of how crazy they may be.

Hey Nutbag,

YOUR CRAZY!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back