70 Seat CRJs at PSA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

OneTuffGuy

I recently called the PSA hotline and it said they are negotiaing 70 seat jets on July 22. Does anyone know why PSA is getting more jets and Allegeheny and Piedmont are getting the shaft once again?

Its official...

That is the best avatar I have seen in a while...thanks for the laugh. (when do we start to see that painted on the tails of the 70 seaters)

holy Cow!

Stay Seated,
now i get it. geez, that's hilarious.

i've was looking at OneTuffGuy's avatar on a different thread, trying to put my finger onw what was different about it.

now it's so obvious.

nothing like truth in advertising...

Yeah, took me a second also. Almost as good as some of those scantily clad blondes...

Very accurate in every detail. Keep up the good work. I wonder when another one's going to spin in? My company personnel don't ride U and definitely no Mesa after the latest facts have come to light. Weight and Balance 4 times and MX trainee rigging a elevator, on top of 3 crews flying the plane and Mx posting a funny feel and still not a clue. Then Ms. Mesa loads the POS to 4 lbs shy of gross and blasts off. Priceless if it wasn't so sad. Mesa carries liability insurance with a Camen Island firm curious to see the outcome from that fraud. When in a MESA pilots presence don't bend over , you will get the trademark MESA handshake as illustated. Lets hope the lawyers keep it on the front page.

It's just talking, nothing more nothing less. Company has some questions they want answered. That's all.

328dude, i really hope that psa does get those aircraft as to put the rest of us out of our missery

Latest resources

Back