1900 gear collapse

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LearLove said:
yes folks we now have a winner for the most useless piece of crapola info ever posted on flight info. Thanks for clearing that up, it was really costing me some sleep.
LearLove said:
You know what "tidbit" I'd like to share? Anyone who pays at one or any of these companies is nothing but a sh!tbag.

I wasn't sure if I still had a sense of humor any more but after reading that post I found myself laughing and agreeing, thanks LearLove, that was funny, I wish I could have said it that well myself.

ok, for the record I am not a CAT intern, I have close ties with Jet U staff members. If someone wants a quick and direct way to an airline, let them make their own decisions as to how to go about it. If someone embarks on a good opportunity, who are you to tell them what to do. Bottom line is that there are 500+ pilots out there that have legitimate airline jobs because of programs like Jet U and Gulfstream. Regardless of where a persons time comes from, they still need to be able to pass an interview, training, orals, sims, and a 121 ride, ....... beey-yatches!

Vref+Factor said:
ok, for the record I am not a CAT intern, I have close ties with Jet U staff members. If someone wants a quick and direct way to an airline, let them make their own decisions as to how to go about it. If someone embarks on a good opportunity, who are you to tell them what to do. Bottom line is that there are 500+ pilots out there that have legitimate airline jobs because of programs like Jet U and Gulfstream. Regardless of where a persons time comes from, they still need to be able to pass an interview, training, orals, sims, and a 121 ride, ....... beey-yatches!

How is paying $30000 to ride right seat in a 1900C a "good opportunity", man? Noone should pay to be an "intern". It undermines legitimate pilots who should be in that seat, being payed by the company to work, not vice versa. Just as long as it's "quick and direct", right? Who cares how many fellow pilots you step on or how much you bring down the industry right? :rolleyes:

Vref+Factor said:

No sir, you are the beey-yatch. I would not call someone who bought a job a legitimate airline pilot. I would call them the reason why pay rates are so low in this industry. I would call them the reason why PFT exisits today. If no one would pay for their jobs, then Gulfstream and CAT would have to hire them like normal airlines. Every person that PFT's takes away a legimate job from someone who can't just shell out $30k of mommy and daddys cash.

Vref+Factor said:

Well Beey-yatche,

You state that you are not a dumba$$ ur intern but this is what you said a few months back when someone was making fun of the used car salesmen at Jet U.

Vref+Factor said:
That car salesman got me and 450 of my friends a job

You also stated this

Vref+Factor said:
For anyone who cares, this information is inaccurate. (Take it from someone who ACTUALLY works here). CAT is bound by legal contract to fly their interns no less than 500 hrs. If they fly you 1 hour less, they are in breech of contract and will legally be held liable.

They may be putting a hold on extending the month to month contracts after the 500 hrs is complete however, Jet University is arranging Regional Airline interviews for EVERY pilot who has completed their contract.

Then this little gem

Vref+Factor said:
yo, jet university is dope as sh*t. if you ain't all up in a 727 you got no room to talk bee-yatch. Suck it

For the record you tool I was "all up in a B-727" for AMERICAN AIRLINES!! Yet unlike you I didn't have to pay them to train me.

Nice web of lies you are spinning here. You actually pay someone to work for them. YOU are the definition of a whore and are the reason that airline pay is repressed.

Groundpounder said:
No sir, you are the beey-yatch. I would not call someone who bought a job a legitimate airline pilot. I would call them the reason why pay rates are so low in this industry. I would call them the reason why PFT exisits today. If no one would pay for their jobs, then Gulfstream and CAT would have to hire them like normal airlines. Every person that PFT's takes away a legimate job from someone who can't just shell out $30k of mommy and daddys cash.

I'm pretty sure that the only reason that the pay rates are so low is only because every major airline screws their respective regionals and bids out the flying to places like Mesa to fly an RJ at $19 bux an hour. The funny thing is that none of these PFTrs are going to Mesa. Don't blame PFT, .... blame the management jerk offs at Northwest, American, United, Delta etc.

Vref+Factor said:
I'm pretty sure that the only reason that the pay rates are so low is only because every major airline screws their respective regionals and bids out the flying to places like Mesa to fly an RJ at $19 bux an hour. The funny thing is that none of these PFTrs are going to Mesa. Don't blame PFT, .... blame the management jerk offs at Northwest, American, United, Delta etc.

Not so fast, mesa has a sleezy program of it's own....MAPD.
I will say though that it is not a slimy as JetU and GIA. While mesa pay sucks, it is better than paying for the job. Face it, you go to one of these scumbag outfits, you will be a pariah.....forever, the end.

You are all wrong. You are all idoits. None of you know what you are talking about. You are all a bunch of crybabies.

"Whaa Whaa Whaa!!! They get to fly 1900's and I don't. Whaa Whaa Whaa!!!"

That is exactly how you people have sounded to me for the last three years. NOBODY CARES! The people that go to GAA don't care. The people who think GIA is a PFT shartbag place aren't doing anything to stop it if they think its wrong. So you see, nobody cares!

None of you have ever been able to come up with a strong enough argument to silence me or any other intelligent GIA pilot. You always beat around the bush when I corner you with facts and then play your crybaby shart.

"Whaa Whaa Whaaaaaaaaa!!!"

Not one of you knows anything factual about GIA, its operation, or its pilots. You don't even know how it effects the industry if it does at all! You are CPU jockeys who have found someone to point fingers at because none of you have girlfriends. If you were getting some pus$y you might not be so stupid and hateful. I ate my share this morning. Too bad you didn't get any.

BTW I don't give a flying scab about Jet U. None of this post has anything to do with the other argument.

And, (I'm not done yet) you guys suck for hijacking this thread for political BS. Those guys did a great job bringing that plane in! Cheers to them!

Latest resources

Back