135 in Middle East

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, but then I am there now

typical UAE operation, if there is such a thing.
trying hard to be professional, and getting some good charters, as well as VVIP ops. drop a line to the e mail shown, no harm is looking, but please only if GV hawker 800XP, or CL604 rated, and happy to be in UAE.
bumz

typical UAE operation, if there is such a thing.
trying hard to be professional, and getting some good charters, as well as VVIP ops. drop a line to the e mail shown, no harm is looking, but please only if GV hawker 800XP, or CL604 rated, and happy to be in UAE.
bumz

sent a resume before you posted the type rating requirements. sorry for the clutter in the inbox.

Dana Executive Jets

They are in RAK ..the middle of no where. Chief Pilot just got canned, new one on board name is Brian Martin a Brit. Believe they have an issue of failing to pay a couple folks, also revolving door type operation. Owned by the owner of RAK Airways and RAK Ceramics - Dr Massaad. Check with the BBB equivalent in the UAE before leaving your day job!

every thing contract flyer said

is correct, there is a lot of sand, and it can look like the middle of nowhere.

Chief Pilot was canned, and his replacement is as detailed.

A new broom, with a very good relationship, with the troops.

There have been many problems, but lets give the new boy a fighting chance.

I know of two non payments to crew, one was paid within hours of the revolving door, the other is slightly more problematic, but as soon as normal comms restored, will be resolved.( I understand there is an agency involved, as well).

The ownership statement is almost correct, as the owner is actually the Emirate.

Bumz

Why is there an issue with any payment at all? Person shows up and works, they get paid. If an agency was/is involved then there must be a contract. Dana Jets probably does not want any history at all of non or stalled payment. My suggestion to those considering submitting a resume..look before you leap. Make sure the company doesn't owe any employee or contract employee before you sign on the dotted line.

I had the opportunity today to speak with a friend of the person who did not get paid. They still have not been paid by either Dana or the agency. The agency has not been paid. The contractor has not had any communication from Dana. It seems Dana was to pay per diem weekly to the contractor and they did
not. Contractor is still trying to get that money from Dana. PM me if you would like more information. I will gladly put you in contact with the contractor.

Latest resources

Back