1261 days to go!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
:)454!!
Here we are with only 454 more chances to update the 'Meter. Kind of depressing really. I have 5 more minutes to go. Apparently, according to Gup, the handbook does not allow 5 minute loitering. I can't find that passage in my book. Today has been a rollercoaster of airline news. Apparently Air India can't afford the mazillion dollars worth of 787's they ordered, maybe we'll get them, apparently Delta is hiring, We got our jumpseat conundrum sorted out, Delta still has their undies in a wad, There is some Sacha stuff going on, Lear is awol, and the SWA AAI junk is more f'ed that most thought it would be. The good part is that all the airlines are f'ed, so us being f'ed is industry standard. It's 1159pm. I am curious to how tis will go down. I think Andy will get it. Maybe Quimby. Who knows. All I know is that in a minute, we will be one minute closer to freedom.....

You know what's always a great way to lift your mood? Being gone from Flightinfo for a few days and then returning to see the Geezer Meeter several numbers lower. Always a great pick-me-up. :D

Uhhhhhh!!!!! 453

There is water falling from the sky in TX tonight. Can anybody explain this? Is it the end of the freaking world or what? Does anybody else ever see water falling from the sky? What do you call this?

Last edited:
You know what's always a great way to lift your mood? Being gone from Flightinfo for a few days and then returning to see the Geezer Meeter several numbers lower. Always a great pick-me-up. :D

You should try a few days without a donut! The sugar will blow you away!

Latest resources

Back