• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

12 more 900's to ExpressJet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have a question. I'm getting a little confused with all this musical chair stuff DL is playing. Is it true that none of those numbers account for the additional 70 76-seat aircraft that the new scope clause permits?

Last edited:
I have a question. I'm getting a little confused with all this musical chair stuff DL is playing. Is it true that none of those numbers account for the additional 70 76-seat aircraft that the new scope clause permits?

Yes..

Circling??? They're already swooping in. I don't understand why someone starts a bragging thread when others are loosing airplanes.

I think it is great that Penisacle is loosing their market share :) That company blows and so do the pilots that went to work there thinking they could get a quick up-grade. Pay for training dirtbags that took the industry to a lower level. Chalk them up under Mesa as slashed and bleeding. As soon as their throats bleed out the better for all of us. GoJets hopefully next.

Maybe Skywest Pilots will step up and actually lead for a change, but why do that when you can ride on someone else's coat-tail? Just a step above Mesa on the board. Maybe they can look up to pilot groups like Air Wisconsin. Last time I checked, they have lost little over the years (except bases and airplanes to SKYW and MESA) and they are still flying???? Hats off to you, hopefully the rest of pilot groups are watching and learning.

Unfortunate deal for Eagle. They tried to keep the bar high and never sold out. Hopefully the SKYW encroachment will be a temporary fix.

I think it is great that Penisacle is loosing their market share :) That company blows and so do the pilots that went to work there thinking they could get a quick up-grade. Pay for training dirtbags that took the industry to a lower level. Chalk them up under Mesa as slashed and bleeding. As soon as their throats bleed out the better for all of us. GoJets hopefully next.

Maybe Skywest Pilots will step up and actually lead for a change, but why do that when you can ride on someone else's coat-tail? Just a step above Mesa on the board. Maybe they can look up to pilot groups like Air Wisconsin. Last time I checked, they have lost little over the years (except bases and airplanes to SKYW and MESA) and they are still flying???? Hats off to you, hopefully the rest of pilot groups are watching and learning.

Unfortunate deal for Eagle. They tried to keep the bar high and never sold out. Hopefully the SKYW encroachment will be a temporary fix.

You speak so lowly of everyone. Im guessing SKYW would not hire you.

And what oursourced regional contract feeder do you fly the CRJ for? Remember, your airline took flying that was previously done by DC9s, 727s, and 737s.

And what oursourced regional contract feeder do you fly the CRJ for? Remember, your airline took flying that was previously done by DC9s, 727s, and 737s.

Wrong. We have this flying because mainline loosened their respective scope to allow it. And it's still going on with the recent DAL contract allowing additional large RJs.

Wrong. We have this flying because mainline loosened their respective scope to allow it. And it's still going on with the recent DAL contract allowing additional large RJs.
You missed my point. He's one CRJ pilot talking smack to another CRJ pilot group because they can do it cheaper? Welcome to the world of outsourced contract regional feed. It's just do dumb to hear people with the 'my regional airline is better than your regional airline' train of thought.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back