• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Gregory24

I interviewed there last week in Atl.. I got the phone call from Joe Edwards then a few days later got a call from HR (Nikki) to set up the interview. If anyone has any questions about the process feel free to ask.

Don't know what last week in Atl means. When did you interview (standard calendar please) :) I'm trying to get an idea when I might get my class date...interviewed 9-11

Thought Gregory24 had a class date with ACA; I asked in another thread when he interviewed so I could get a feel for the time between interviewing and actually getting a class. Not sure why the thread doesn't have a logical title.

Well first of all I didn't mean to start a new thread. I should have hit reply but its pretty funny to see the responds from all you guys. Well YES! I'm in the hiring pool at ACA starting Nov. 25 in the CRJ. I interviewed there at the end of july and yes for the island air question got the first call at the end of July and didn't interview until Oct. 22. From what I have heard Island Air has no plans to hire any pilot. If you get a yes from them you are only going to be placed in a pool. The process at Island Air is very basic no really tricks. Sorry about not being able to write more but I have been really busy.

Latest resources

Back